Incralac Spray Lacquer – clear coating that protects, preserves & beautifies copper, brass & bronze. Provides protection for copper weathervanes & finials against aging. Can also be used on copper cupola roofs to prevent patina from occurring. Needs annual reapplication.
INCRALAC LACQUER SPRAY INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
Ensure the surface is dry, clean (polish first if needed) and dust free. Make sure the instructions are read on the bottom of the can. (See below) Two light coats should suffice; first coat should go on in a top to bottom fashion. Second coat should go side to side, waiting approx. 20 minutes between coats.
Can Directions for Use
1. Surface must be free of dirt, grease, wax and grime.
2. Shake well – allow agitator to rattle for at least two minutes.
3. For best results use when temperature is between 65 degrees and 95 degrees. Avoid using during high humidity.
4. Hold can approximately 10” from surface being spayed
5. Depress valve completely to avoid reduced pressure resulting in faulty spray.
6. To prevent sags and runs use short dusting strokes allowing Incralac to become tacky between light mist coats.
7. To prevent clogging clean nozzle after each use. Invert can and spray approximately three seconds until mist becomes clear.
8. Discard empty can in trash pick-up. Do not place in garbage compactor.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov